YOU SHALL KNOW OUR VELOCITY!

I've been writing recently, just not on here. Which, I think, is actually a little healthier, since these posts are totally random and short and about the strangest things, and now I'm working on something longer, totally random, and about something strange.

But, that doesn't mean I can't still update. So here I am!

Jus and I were A PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY SANDWICH for Halloween! It was awesome, although a little unwieldy, since we were at a party with lots of people, and we had bread made from foam and spray paint strapped to our backs. But it was still quite a hit, lots of people liked it, which makes sense, since we were a sandwich everybody likes. I'll post pics as soon as I upload them/get them from Nat (I left my camera in the car, so all I have on mine are pics of the "just baked" bread and two J took of me).

We went grocery shopping today, and spent $100 on healthy food that will hopefully last longer than a week. And two little boxes of Red Bulls (since we buy them individually most of the time and it costs less to buy the box). And a Real Simple magazine. And light bulbs. Well, those are cheap.

That's all for now, I'm off to the library. I just finished "You Shall Know Our Velocity!" by Dave Eggers, which was great. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Lakewood Public Library is one of the greatest places on Earth. Try it sometime.

Comments

Popular Posts