so hot....can't....move...

It feels like I am laying in between a mattress and a bed spring in an seedy motel room in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

And by that I do not mean that I feel like a used condom or some stolen cash, but that it is STIFLING in here. Justin says to tell myself its not that hot, but my powers of creative imagination are not that powerful. I wish we had a thermometer so I could just say, "It's so hot it's 107 degrees in here!" to get my point across. We don't, so I can't.

My mom is going to give us one of her old air conditioners so she can upgrade to one that it isn't dirty/full of dead bugs. I do not care if it is filled with dead bugs, I already feel like a dead bug so I'll just shake it out and stick it in the window.

Some of you (Sean, maybe) know what its like in here in the summertime. Well, its only June 5. Maybe if I could find a job in a place that has air conditioning. Or a job.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The heat is nature's way of saying, slow down, stop and think.

Popular Posts