ahhh luxury

I went to a spa today. Get that. A spa. With an almost expired $100 gift card from two Christmases ago. It was luxurious. After my steam shower, I dressed in the most comfortable robe ever invented, and had a foot soak while I chose my essential oil. Vanilla, in case you were wondering. Then someone came and dried my feet and put on my sandals, and led me into a candlelit room with soft music playing. She left for a few minutes while I derobed and climbed onto the heated table and snuggled under the blanket.

Then I had an hour long full-body massage. Apparently I'm a quiet-type massagee, so I didn't talk and my appreciative noises were few. I had to warn my massuse to avoid the bruises on my leg obtained while falling down the stairs, but that was about it from me.

Basically, it was great. If you have an extra $86 on your dresser or under your bed, I recommend using it to get a massage. I hadn't been that relaxed since, well, before I popped out of my mom.

Happy Spring Break!

Comments

Popular Posts