Goodnight room, goodnight moon, goodnight cow jumping over the moon

It's always best when the light is off,
I am the pick in the ice
Do not cry out or hit the alarm,
we're friends till we die

It's almost 2 am and I really really should be asleep right now. Actually, I should be finishing up a draft of the short story I have to present to my Creative Writing Independent Study Advisor tomorrow. Actually, what I've just done is read through my entire blog history from the beginning. In 2006.

Alright, I know I haven't posted that much, but seriously. I've been sitting here for an hour reading my own stuff. It's like masturbating, but less visceral.

I also have to write journal entires for the entire semester up until now for my Gender History class. But, in the spirit of blogging and internet surfing I've decided to write my readership this little note.

I feel a bit better about myself as a blocked and unfocused short story writer after reading this blog. Probably a bad idea, but I'm going to go to bed in about a minute and wake up early and do my work, fresh as a daisy after a short night's sleep.

Bonne nuit!

Comments

xoBETHYox said…
noone reads this...
i only came accross it when i was looking for the goodnight moon bedtime story.

Popular Posts