thoughts on things

Justin is a great gift-giver. He got me a sewing machine for Christmas, and so I just made him a dust cover for his keyboard. IT'S AWESOME. He knew I wanted it because I watch Project Runway like a maniac. I mean, I don't just watch it once. I've seen every episode from this season at least twice, tirelessly.

Realistically, if i ever managed to get on the show I'd probably be first cut. I don't measure anything, I barely iron, I don't prewash my fabrics. But, I make some damn good pillows. Maybe TLC or HGTV will start a pillow making competition and I could win that.

I made some blue and little-polkadotted pillows for the couch, in keeping with our TJ Maxx giftcard-inspired decorating scheme. This living room theme involves a painting, a pillow, and a clock. You'd be amazed how much difference a few tasteful accessories can make in a room otherwise filled with second-hand and cheap furniture, a dog, and a cat.

I'm back, world. More later.

Comments

Popular Posts