Getting Googled by Google

I have statcounter on my blog, a handy thing (I'm not technical enough to know what it's called) that tracks visitors to your website/blog/etc. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Just kidding.

Anyway, the day I posted about Roald Dahl's birthday, and I put in all those references to google, Statcounter reported that I got googled by Google Inc in California!

It was an exciting day for me, I just forgot to inform you, the public.

The only people who ever google me are people looking for "80s fashion" photos and happen to wander by. Most stay for less than five seconds. Statcounter is like reading love letters someone wrote a long time ago to your boyfriend. Its hard, it hurts, but its oh so interesting. You should try it sometime.

(I'll let you know if Google googles me again because I've said "google" so many times here. Call it an experiment)

Comments

Popular Posts