To the woman on her cell phone at the dental school,

Please. You are at a dental school. It is not a dentist's office, it is a dental school.

What that means is that they have to double check everything, and they are students, and sometimes it takes a while. When it takes longer than they say, that does not make them "fuckers" or "bitches."

And that does not give you the right to be a pissy complainer on your cell phone that it is cold, and you gotta be at work at 5, and it's gonna be rush hour, and it's gonna take four hours. I have spent at least three times that amount of time sitting in that lobby waiting for my mom to come out, but I didn't piss and moan because I have some class.

I have an idea. Since you have a job, get some health insurance, so you can get the kind of service that you are apparently looking for. Because a dentist's office where the dentist is some old white guy who wants to kill himself and doesn't know who you are and won't give you penicillin sure sounds a lot better to me, since it's so cold in here and all these "bitches" are tellin' you lies.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts