"And Jess, well, Jess is certainly Anglo-Saxon"

Sorry about the lack of updates, I can just imagine your face when you come here hoping to see new words and I have provided nothing for you. It breaks my heart. So, here is some inspiration from one spam email of a new form that has recently appeared in my inbox:

"Makes 12 to 14 servings. But each face was being looked at by a woman
smiling or one showing a bored or neutral expression. And take a look at
these photos from one of my favorites - helping save the Greek sea
turtles. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Serve chili rellenos
topped
with Ranchero Sauce, garnished with shredded queso blanco and chopped
cilantro.

How Women Influence Each OtherAmorous Propensities : sex is funny, sex is
sad. Sexuality in its amusing, unexpected, baffling formsSearchSearch this
blog:CommentsShould wives be spanked?

Premium Wine Sales Up in AugustWine RantWine for the rest of us. The
more concentrated hardbodish extractions of grape demand meat. On such nights
the worst moment was when it was all over. On Kefalonia, also known for
wild horses, the nuns of the Monaster of Saint Gerasimos raise ostriches. This
group claims to be following in the footsteps of the organization called
November 17th."

Comments

TJ said…
haha! I love it. I was getting tired of checking your blog only to see the trains thing.
S said…
You certainly are Anglo-Sexy! Making me cry!
--Sara

Popular Posts