Sometimes, I have great ideas.

F. Scott Fitzgerald died on December 21st, 1940.
So that the day does not pass unnoticed, I'm having a party, in memorium.
Next Saturday, December 16, at my place. It will be hosted by F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald, guests are to come dressed as their favorite character or at least in period dress.

BYOB, because I have about 8 dollars in the bank (if my husband would finish his damn novel, maybe I'd be able to live the life I want and not be forced into a mental institution), but I'll try to scrape some change together for some beverages and jazz-age-style treats. What kind of hostess would I be otherwise. If only it were actually 1940, I'd be able to get it just based on my good name.

If you're reading this, you're probably invited, because not that many people read this and those that might are probably cool enough to appreciate the Great F. Scott the way that I do.

The works of F. Scott will be on hand, for those unfortunate enough to have never been exposed to them. Who knows, maybe we'll even be reading our favorite passages aloud.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I CANT WAIT!

L,

Sean

Popular Posts