the best show ever. period. no arguments.

The best show ever televised is Curious George on PBS, 5:30pm weekdays. Narrated by WILLIAM H. MACY (a god among men), it is a modern version of the children's classic. George wreaks havoc, solves mysteries, and has fun all in a delightfully animated adventure. You should definitely watch it.


For pages from the Curious George coloring book, go here. I made the butterfly one for my roommate.

In other news, our Fugazi houseguest and friends decided to hotel it, so I ran no hostel. At least I got some studying done.

And, knock on wood, I've only seen a few ants in the past few days. Hopefully the little bastards are taking poisoned food back to their nest.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Growing up I used to read C.G. all the time. It is nice, because both of my kids like these SAME books that I read 30 years ago (Ouch!)


for your ant issue... Ortho Home Defense is some good stuff! I have some if you need to borrow it.. just tell your big sis.
TJ said…
i hope it doesn't get cancelled before I get back

Popular Posts