cubebreak.com

I spent three hours this morning and early afternoon at work watching video clips online. Cat in the refrigerator, animated ninjas, outsourcing burgerking. All forms of hilarity and notsohilarity. Few people came into the office, and I could see those that did coming, so I was able to perform the whole operation under the cover work. It is amazing how many hours I spend "working" (read: doing nothing).

Anyway, my venture into the world of online video led me into the gritty underworld of modern DIY comedy. It really is amazing. You can give any idiot a digital video camera, and 10s or 100s or 1000s of people will sit at their jobs watching what he does with it.

On the other hand, it is good to see people actively creating, and makes me wish I weren't a slave to my creative roadblocks.

Comments

TJ said…
Lets make a frickin movie then!

Popular Posts