Cleveland, watch out!

Had a meeting today with the landlady of my new apartment, which is above Valerio's in Little Italy...pretty fuckin sweet, if you ask me. I am totally excited for the sense of freedom that comes with being responsible for yourself in a city you love, even if its mostly cold outside.
I won't be moving in until late summer, but when you are driving/walking/biking up mayfield road, look at the balcony above the awning...you might see me, smoking a cigarette and writing some fantastic piece of literature. It'll be like a dream.
I am also excited that my generation of writers and actors and comedians is moving into the city, and creating a little neighborhood for ourselves. Maybe we'll actually be a part of something we create.

Comments

TJ said…
long live the artist's neighborhood

Popular Posts