Life- It's gotta be the biggest word I've ever said

There are a few things I always say I should do in life, but somehow never get around to- a condition I usually accept with arms thrown up and a shout of "C'est la vie!" One of those things is to stop collapsing into rhetoric, and write about things that happen. Touchable, tangible things that I see or think, and deserve to be written down.

So, here I am, jumping onto the blogwagon. Maybe no one will read it. In fact, that would be something I embrace. People rarely read my writing, because I don't show it off or around, unless you are my professor and you care about how Jane Austen uses dancing as a thematic device.

So, here it is, ready to be read by any wandering eyes that stumble across the poorly lit entranceway.

Comments

Deborah said…
I
LOVE
YOU.

Namaste.

Peace, Prayer, & Play....and Courage,

Thank you for making it possible.
See you soon.

Love and Laughter Always,
Deborah
TJ said…
I'll read it!!!

Popular Posts